What is a normal weight for a fluffy male? He was the biggest at birth and gets plenty of exercise. He's 7 months and is about 27 lbs. At what point would he be considered full grown, weight-wise?

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, that is very large! Typical size for an adult mature male is usually between 27 - 32 lbs. I think he is going to be a big fellow! Do you know how big his parents are?
Only 7 months?! Jesus what are you feeding him? He should still have another year and a half to grow. But he is at full weight now. I'd keep an eye on his food intake.
I have no idea how big they are supposed to be! O: My Korben is a year and a half now and he only weighs maybe 16-20 lbs. Maybe mine is just a little one though! lol
lol i think bailey is headed in that direction. hes a lean mean built machine. he turned 5mos old today and if i had to guess, he weighs about 21 lbs now.
Cruise is 5.5 months and weighed in last week at the vet at 21 pounds...he will be a big boy...he is very lean and not fat...he's always had, what we refer to as "MONSTER PAWS". Tiki is about 20 months old and she weighs about 25-26 pounds.
Thanks everyone... I spoke with his breeder earlier and his brother just weighed in at 26 lbs so my Yogi is right on target. He looks healthy to me -- and, being a fluffy, he just looks bigger but he's got a LOT of fluff! Someone at the dog park, who'd had a traditional Corgi once, thought he looked a little heavy but I really think it's his coat.
During the winter months our cardigan has alot of fur...not fluffy just a lot of fur and he always looks like he has lost weight once the warmer weather starts and shedding season begins!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service