How active is your Corgi and how much does he/she sleep usually in a day? Does your Corgi want to go to bed early or want to get up early?

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My Corgi is 17 weeks old and he sleeps about 6 hours a day now. I like to sleep 2 more than that so he stays there and makes noise (scratching the floor, chewing, squeeking) until I get up. He used to sleep all the time, now be barely ever does.
Brody is funny in that he'll have some days when it's go, go, go and then others that he seems to just want to laze the day away. He's usually ready for bed by 10:00 and stays in his kennel without a peep until we go down to let him out (around 6 or 7am). But it could be that he just adjusted to our schedule adn just goes with the flow.
on work days (less active days - just long walks) bailey sleeps from 9pm-5am. on weekends, its more like 10pm-7/8am. but we get LOTS more exercise on weekends (we always go to dog parks, beach, pet stores), and since this was a long 4 day weekend for us, there was plenty of sleep and bailey didint make a single peep to be woken up. he just wakes up when i wake up... whenever that is!

on weekends especially ill see bailey dozing off earlier than usual. and as for wanting to get up early, sometimes hes already awake and just sitting in his crate when i get up.. but he doesnt make a peep so i woudlnt really know if hes been up for hours on end waiting for me to get up?!!?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service