hi guys! Nikon has some bloody diarrhea tonight. He was perfectly fine this morning his poop was normal and firm, but tonight it suddenly turned wet and bloody. I don't how got it, but i suspect he may have gotten into something at the park 2 days ago, since it was his first time at the park and was exploring. He is 4 months old. Does anyone know what it could be? Any advice? My mom just went out to get some Pedialyte to mix in his water. I will take him to the vet tomorrow, since its nearly 11pm here and all the vets are closed. HELP HELP! =(

Views: 1761

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Nikon,

You went to the CorgiAid picnic on Sept 6th right?

Well, I went to that picnic too and Tabi has recently shown up with a bloody stool. I'm wondering if there's a connection there. Tabi hasn't really been sick at all in her 1 year and 4 months of life.

Tabi looks fine, with the exception of her poop. Her activity levels are still high and she's keeping her normal appetite.

I'm planning to take her to the vet tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.
no i was not able to make it to corgi aid.

Nikon's stool cleared up the next day. i think he ate something bad, but now he is shedding like crazy! The first time i have see him shed that much. I think he is just grow his adult coat now.

i hope Tabi gets well soon!
yeah i freaked out too when Kona had a bloody diarrhea. After taking her to the vet, she took some medication and she was back to normal. We really gotta keep an eye on what they are consuming when we take them outside. Glad Nikon is back to normal!
when i first got corki about a month after, he was throwing up and had this horrible diarrhea at night only.. it happened one night and the next morning he was okay. so i just let it go. the next night it was the same thing but after a while there was so much that blood started to come out too. we took him to the emergency room because he just looked so miserable and when i called they said he could die. which completely freaked me out. the doctor told us he should stay over night or he could die. 2 days later we were able to take him out. after being there corkie didn't have any diarrhea the next day it was so strange again. they charged us 3000 and didn't diagnose him with any sickness. and he was completely fine. i think the food we had him on was too rich and it was upsetting his stomach at night, and i think the blood could have been just from his hinee being to sore, but i could be wrong. good luck!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service