I just had to get a census if other Corgi owners have to deal with a poopy behind after your little one does a #2. She has her good days & her bad days, but I didn't know if something was wrong with her or if this is sometime that others have to deal with regularly as well...

Views: 355

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kota has never had a problem with poopy butt.
Zeke is the only one who gets the "poopy butt" here. I just usually get a wet paper towel and clean him up. I'll definitely be bringing some baby wipes home. He only gets the "poopy butt" when he's gone 2 days without the pumpkin. He usually gets the pumpking 1X a day but there have been some times that I've ran out of it and forgot to get some more.
Having a fluffy corgi means we get plenty of poopy butt. A hygiene cut is the best way to fix it. Pandora also experiences what we term poop on a string. She loves to tear apart rope toys. It is a little funny when she is walking around the yard in the poop position. We usually have to pull the string out with a paper towel. The joys of owning a dog!

Baby wipes work ok, but with lots of fluffy fur those do not work very well. Pan usually ends up in the tub.
You basically described what I have to go through with my fluffy Ender. When I notice this, it's straight to the tub!
Freya has finally experienced her first dangly poop! Naughty little girl tried to poop in the house and it ended up being fused to my hair. She freaked out! She was yelping and whining like she was in pain. I sat her down in a place where least damage could happen and pulled it out. Then wiped her butt. Happy little girl after that. I've never seen a dog make such a fuss about that in my life.
I have trimmed her butt area! It looks so much nicer and there's less poop sticking to her now. Yay!
Oh the danglies are hilarious, LO looks around and tries to catch it but can't.
I have yet to deal w/poopy buns.. Gibson seems to have a nice little naturally short patch of hair around that area haha. He does have dangles from time to time of course when he eats lots of my hair *rolls eyes*
Oh yeah, the poopy buns is something to experience... Poor Lola, we took her on a long walk the other day & her poo was like water, so it was all over her tushy. Thank god there were some big leaves that we could use for napkins! haha
The thing is, I have no idea how they get to my hair! I vacuum daily for pete sake.
Dee Dee has an issue with hanging poopy because she eats her rope & also my hair on the floor... What we do it we use toilet paper to grab & pull out the hanging one. Once you grab it with toilet paper, then you can just flush the whole thing down the toilet. That's actually what we do when Dee Dee goes in our yard every time. Flush them down the toilet, then you don't have to worry about the smell!! We used to grab it with baby wipes, but what do you do with very poopy wipe? They stink!! I also have shaved around her bun just so it'd be much easier to clean! Try the mustache shaver... they are smaller & easier to maneuver. That's we use to shave Dee Dee's paws too. Less hair, easier to clean. Problem solved! :)
If Andy has a poo accident in the house, I pick it up with toilet tissue and flush it...all gone!

She rarely gets poopy butt...she occasionally gets danglers, though...and it is so funny the way they run around trying to get rid of them! I'm like, "Push, Andy, push!" :D

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service