Hi all,I'm new to this site and I was wondering if anyones corgi gets a red muzzle after eating or chewing on things? Its only underneath his bottom lip and sometimes on top of his nose...

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you explain how he chews a little bit more? I've never noticed it on mine but maybe its how he's doing it?
its actually more on the pink side....almost like he got to much sun. It is under his chin along his lip line. It doesnt bother him but I'm a little neurotic about my baby!
What's he chewing on? Some dogs simply chew too hard and cause problems for themselves. Also, some dogs do show food allergies by getting red around the mouth and muzzle. What are you feeding him in the way of food and treats?
did it recently turn pink or has it always been pink? Maybe it is suppose to be pink and is not from the chewing?
Mochi some times gets that. I haven't figured it out either. I though it was just from her rubbing her muzzle against the thing she was chewing on (bully stick or nylabone) I dont' know if it is because she is allergic, but it seems to go away very soon so i dont' really think much about it. It'll be interesting to see what kind of answers you get.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service