I have 2 corgis, we feed them the same food, same amount. But Mocha is one gassy corgi, the thing is he doesn't know it.

Let me give you a scenario: TV night, the whole family just chilling on the sofa and then he rips a loud one, he gets all freaked out and do the spin and check who's messing with his butt. The funniest thing is sometimes he would wake himself up by his own fart :)

So how do YOU treat a gassy corgi? BEANO? anyone?

Views: 2564

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is the funniest when they fart and they dont realize its them! Bindi does it from time to time and my parents boston does it too. They look around like 'who make that noise??'
Oh that is way too funny! ;-) Tank isn't as gassy as he used to be before we starting feeding Bil-Jac. But, his farts are the SBD (Silent But Deadly) type. Once when we were all in bed watching tv (prior to the other dogs joining our family) and he let one out that we could just hear, he turned around to look at us as if to say, "What? Yea, it was me."
Zed goes through phases of being gassy. He's a real stinker but it's funny because he is audibly gassy and will act embarrassed if he attracts any attention with it.
Duke lets one rip at least once a night, esp. when he's up on the bed and you're trying to sleep. But they are SBD too. He heard it one time and wondered what the heck it was. Looked at his booty and stuck his tongue out. It was too funny.
I only feed him once a day, Pedigree, and a few treats, but he still has gas. Don't know how to treat it, but it's not too bad.
Not only is he gassy ,he loves to burp right after he eats. He eats so fast you'de think it was his last meal. hehe... His burps are loud and hilarious. :-P
Well... being just out of college... we ah... sorta.. *coughs* have farting contests with Roxi at times lol.

She'll rip one.. freak out... then someone else will rip one and she'll freak again.. then we wait... then someone else will go and so on. Poor dog doesn't know whats going on.

That or we get her back for farting in our laps ;)

Ahh man... it doesn't happen often but when it does.. clear out!
kaycee burps out loud after every meal.

one time she farted, and woke up from her sleep, looked around, sniffed her own butt, and realized it was her! and fell back asleep!! it was the most hilarious thing ever. but mostly, she has SBD ones that clear out an entire room ;X

I have a friend with a dog that goes around checking everyone's butt when he hears a fart...whether he enjoys the smell or not, it's one hilarious sight seeing a little pomeranian jump up and sniff everyone's butt!!! he's quite the little investigator!
Thanks Adelle! I think we just may try that in our house. Boy are their farts stinky!

Daisy dose the silend but deadly ones! Like she will be on my lap and im on the coach and no ones around and all the sudden I hear a little shh sound its gross cause you know its daisy so then it smells like rotten eggs and a skunk so she will get up sniff the air then move and run away...lol
I can always tell when the Corgis are stealing duck and goose eggs because of the sulfur farts. Awful. We are doing better about intercepting the eggs before they get to them. Fergie had horrible gas when she was on prednisone. Not one of the listed side effects, but when we stopped the med the gas went away. Fergie now just has little lady like toots that aren't too bad, but once in a while we will have a clear the room episode with no body taking credit.
what do you give a corgi that has probiotics?
Hi Kathy,

I was wondering what products they have specifically for dogs that has probiotics in it? Where do you buy it........the petstore?
Thank You for the info Kathy.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service