Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma)'s Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Yea, I guess I could check his bowls. It's just hard plastic, but I don't think he w…"

Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma) replied Dec 3, 2008 to Red mark on Nose

7 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by liane, emi, and helix!

"I love all these pics. The Eyeore one looks like my Corgi in a costume. hehe... Too…"

Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma) replied Nov 12, 2008 to Halloween Costume Contest 2008 Winner Is......

20 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Becky

"Thanks. I'll check into the X-pen. Duke is neutered so we would definitely fix the n…"

Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma) replied Mar 18, 2008 to Possibly getting a new corgi in the house!

2 Mar 18, 2008
Reply by Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma)

"YES!! You are not alone. When we got Duke at 7mos. he was afraid of everything. Plas…"

Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma) replied Mar 18, 2008 to Foxi is afraid of plastic bags!

16 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"Poor Buddy. I am so sorry to hear this news. I don't know much about Intervertebral…"

Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma) replied Jan 4, 2008 to NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR BUDDY

12 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Chloe's parent Liz

"I bathe Duke every two weeks or when he starts to smell doggyish. I bathe him in the…"

Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma) replied Jan 4, 2008 to Bath Time

48 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Laura Harris

"Oh no. I'm so sorry Ein is feeling bad again. We will say some prayers for ya'll and…"

Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma) replied Dec 21, 2007 to Back to the vet for more x-rays tomorrow. Yep, he's throwing up food AND water again. :(

21 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

"I sure hope Ein gets better soon. Me and Duke will keep him in our thoughts."

Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma) replied Nov 26, 2007 to Ein may need surgery

10 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by Florence Fong

"Duke is his name. He gets many nicknames. Mr. Duke, Duke Face, Stink Face (after he…"

Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma) replied Nov 21, 2007 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"Yes. Premature plate closure. That sounds like what my Duke had. Definitely would be…"

Lauren (Duke and Daisy's momma) replied Nov 21, 2007 to Puppy limp

7 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by justine moeller

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by