Just wondering??? Mine(Daisy), she will frist sleep on my bed then get off and sleep in the living room the come in my room to find out that she cant get on the bed cause shes too little so she will fall asleep right next to me...lol so were do yours sleep???

Views: 785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bruce was in the crate at night until a month or so ago when we moved and we couldn't fit the crate in our room anymore. Now he sleeps in his own bed on my wife's side of our bed.
neeka sleeps in bed if its just me, if my boyfriends home she sleeps on the floor beside the bed or in her crate and when he leaves for work she crawls into bed with me.
We have a small vanity bench at our window in our bedroom. Casey will watch over the neighborhood and comes to bed after he feels all is safe. He usually sleeps right between my husband and me. He ends up on his back, feet in the air, on top of the covers. Sometimes he will go under the covers and pop it up with his nose so he can move further down. He also sleeps above my head against the wall. No matter what.....he is always there and we love it. However, I do vacuum the bed every other or third day.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service