What age are corgis no longer considered puppies?

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they are considered adults at 1 years of age. But I believe so otherwise, Ein is still my cute little puppy!
i like to consider the age of never since winston will always be my little baby! for smaller dogs its about a year though actually, and larger it's about two years, since that's when they become fully grown. a year or so seems about right for a corgi.
My Winston is about a year and a half and I've noticed little changes in him just recently. I like the new and improved Winston..the changes are definitely for the better.
Like DC said, I heard it was around age 2, 3 for some dogs.
Yay, my Sid is still my puppy!
Thanks for answering everyone! Good to know Trevor will still be a puppy for a while longer. I was getting kind of sad since he's nearly a year old.
Chester will ALWAYS be a puppy to me..........
That's really interesting. I was beginning to worry about Trevor because he's 10 months old now and still seems very small compared to full grown corgis I know, but I guess he's where he's supposed to be now that I know that.
For the "inbetween" stage we refeered to ours as "poddlers" - don't have a term for the teen years yet -- maybe paddolescent?
Cute! I like "poddlers"
Mocha is 6 and he's showing some maturity :) Vienna is 5 1/2 and still very puppy like.
food wise i picked a year, my corgi had her first heat at 10 months and i had her spayed at a year. she is now a year and a half.
i have a 6 month old puppy and they seem to be exactly the same playing wise and puppy wise. they will probably both be puppies to me until they are like..3 years lol.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service