OK, I'll start the discussion...

Where is everyone located?

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone! We're located in The Motor City...Detroit! It's not nearly as scary as everyone makes it out to be. Griff loves running around the overgrown parks by the lake and taking an occasional dip in the Detroit River :)
Hi Everyone! We're in Dallas...but Kahlua was born very very close to Oklahoma! Just west of Sherman....
Hi! We are from a little town near Warsaw, Indiana!
I have actually been to Warsaw Indiana! My son plays on a Boys baseball travel team and we have been there two years in a row!
The boys and I are in SE Wisconsin.
I'm in Madison Wi.
We're in Janesville, WI
We spend the summers near Janesville (Milton.)
Madtown also!
Southcentral Kansas here! About an hour south east of Wichita, KS. I got both of our corgi's in Oklahoma though
We're in Lafayette, Indiana! Both Corgis born in Michigan, however, and mostly lived in St. Louis for about 10 years.
Oh this is such fun! All these midwest corgis! :D I'm in the Kansas City area, up in what's called the Northland. A little bit north of Liberty, MO. I've got 2 corgi's, one of each flavor. But next month I'm going to get another Cardigan so we're going to be heavy on the Cardi side and light on the Pem. But our Pem will always be Queen in our household. :D

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service