If your corgi could talk, what would his favorite word(s) be?? Blaze's surely would be "GIMME!!" and "NOW!!" (bossy lil' brat)

Views: 120

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Zed's would be something to the effect of "You bunch of hairless weirdos!" or "You want me to do what? I think not."
Mocha would say " I'll do roll over for food, do you want me to do it now? like this? one more? Okay!" and Vienna would probably say "are we there yet? are we there yet? come play with me! NOW!
Have you seen Finding Nemo? The seaguls (or whatever they are) that say "Mine, mine, mine" and is really anoying. That would be my dog but with ball. "ball, ball, ball, ball"
Take me Outside......Play with Me.....Don't I look pretty
My corgi does talk. She says , "Awaa" all the time which is Spanish for water. She's a thirsty girl. Ein would just ask for food if he could talk. He's quite a chunk.
"mom .. scratch my head" when he just comes up to me and puts his head under my hand.

and "PET ME!!!!!!!!"
Carolina's would be - stay still lady!!
She sticks by myside and when she gets snuggled up on the couch with me she grunts when I get up!!
Bella's would be "C'mon, c'mon, it's time to PLAY!" and "Look at me!!"
Kai's would be, in no order of importance, "Get rid of that cat" and when I'm eating "Where's mine?". Luna's would only be"More, More, More!" 'cuz she wants more of everything, food, love, walks, Kai and the cat.
Charlie would say, "I'm your Corgi Clown. I have 101 ways to make you laugh and smile. ...and a few more I haven't invented yet."
Tucker would say "must kill the washing machine". "Can we play ball now?" "I'll share some of the bagel with you".
"Momma loves me best ,furball cat!"
Emmy would say... "Can I have some more please? I am really cute you know and I have not eaten in over 10 minutes - I might just starve. Do you want me to do a trick first? This one? No, how about this one? Did you notice how cute I am? Really... I'm pretty darn cute.. So can I have that now.... please?"

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service