The other day I caught Luna totally engrossed in watching a National Geo special on "wolves" - (maybe there's hope for her yet! - or she'll learn some more nasty habits for those of you familiar with Luna...) I'm not sure whether it was the soundtrack, or what - but she was following their movements and all. Perhaps it was the wolves were on a snowy background.

Any of your corgi's do the same?

Tonight, it's football! I'm sure they'll go for the snacks, the balls, etc.... And of course, any opportunity to bark!

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't caught my dogs watching tv yet, but my cats do it all the time. Mr. O likes cartoons, and sports. The hershey kiss christmas commercial where they are like little bells drove him nuts. He would go around the back of the tv to see where they would go..
Kirby takes one look at the tv and goes elsewhere.. Right now he burrowed under my parents murphy bed. Only inticement to come out was a chicken vitamin/glucosamine strip. He'll never been a TV dog
haha. we catch bindi watching tv all the time. She also goes crazy when we play wii sports. She will follow the tennis ball and go right up to the tv! its so funny.
Zed sometimes will pause if he hears something interesting but for the most part it's only passing interest in TV.
Pumpkin watches TV. She once heard the " cow bell" clanging and attacked the TV . You know how they pounce and hop at the same time. That's herding instinct at its finest.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service