With my older dog, Megan, she just becomes a huge wiggle but, and Abby she just jumps up and licks you right IN your mouth when you are saying something (we are trying to stop this). and i LOVE what Trevor does. It is almost as if he is runnign with his backlegs but standing still with his front leggs. he wont move but he will bark and just kick his legs out really high in the back...it is the cuttest thing. i will try to upload a video

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When I go to the pantry and get treats, they'll jump up and try to smell what it is. They grin and follow me wherever i go, patiently waiting for the command, sometimes if I don't do anything, Mocha would bark and say "give it to me already". Vienna on the other hand would sniff or start rolling over or play dead to get me to feed her :)
Toby does the "corgi dance". Lola wiggles her cute lil butt!
My female Corgi will literally try to jump into my arms when I walk in the door. She also runs circles around me and barks. Sometimes it can get out of hand, but it's great to know you're missed every day when you come home from work. She'll also do a high-pitched whine when she gets too excited. My male Corgi does a grunting/snorting sound to express happiness and excitement. It's pretty funny.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service