With all our discussions about Corgi behaviors, I wonder if anyone else's dogs have the same "manners" as ours. Kai, my 5yr old has always let out a good old healthy burp after every meal. I assumed it's cuz it's such a long way from his mouth to his belly! Luna, aka Looney Tunes, being the youngest and much smaller than Kai, has much better manners and does not partake in this behavior. Till tonight. Now it seems, it's a family trait. Anybody else's corgi's lettin' em rip after meal time?

Views: 774

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yeah! If Lola eats a good amount or even just quickly, she'll let 'em rip!!! It's always funny to hear!
Maggie buuuuuuurps after every meal...and I laugh every time! LOL!
haha! i had never heard a dog burp before until my dog Chloe did it just the other day. it mainly sounded like air but her lips flapped in the breeze and i could not stop laughing after i realized what that was!
My Callie burps after she eats, for such a small pup she can sure belch. My old dog (who was a beagle) would burp so loud that sometimes my mom would blame me.
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying I 'm gad to know Grace is not alone in the burping after she ats dinner she will come to whatever room we are sitting in and look at us and let out a burp thanks all for the great laugh keep on burpping
LOL Thank you for this discussion becuase this is too funny. I have never heard my corgi or of a dog belching. I've seen Hunter quitely under his breath burp but I have yet to hear of a dog belching. I've heard a dog fart but not belch. This was too funny to read about : )
Yes, Midgee can let out some loud burps from time to time! He doesn't even say excuse me... how rude! lol
Both of my dogs burp... but Midgee, the corgi, does seem to do it a lot more often than our Shih-tzu.
He also "slurps" a lot. Too much drool goin' on in that big mouth of his : )
haha my dog seems to be the only one who has never burped...
Lilly is a very "dainty" eater (so far) and doesn't burp. She does snore though!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service