Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone was interested in planning or wanted to throw ideas out for this years corgi picnic.  It's been awhile since Carter has seen anyone of you guys and I know he misses his corgi buddies =D

~~Please send some love to Christina.  She planned last years picnic and is unable to continue to plan due to health issues.~~

Here are some of the ideas that have been thrown out there

- Freeport (Freeport Doggie Website) is where we had it last year.  We could do the same thing last time and do like a potluck type thing.  I don't know if Mike & Lisa wanted to plan it again.

Wasn't sure if you guys wanted to go to the same place.  I found a dog park in Hoffman Estates (Bo's Dog Park).  I've never been there but the park looks nice.  I'm not sure if they have day passes though and if they would let us have the picnic there.

Just trying to throw ideas out there. Let me know what you guys think or if you want to plan it =D

Hope to see everyone and their corgi's soon!

Views: 1629

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gracie for doing that.

That sure ruled out this park.

I appreciate that you just jumped it and got it taken care of.

Isle a la Cache Museum and Monee Reservoir are open on the weekends. You might be able to stop by and get a day pass. 

They have a face book page I just asked them if you could mail in for a certain date for a day pass. We'll see if you mail it in. 

For the permit to be issued, all information above must be filled out completely.Mail check or money order (payable to Forest Preserve District of Will County) and this form to:Sugar Creek Administration Center, 17540 W. Laraway Road, Joliet, Illinois  60433.
You will receive a permit and ID lanyard for use at any of the dog parks within 5–10 business days. The ID lanyard must be worn at all times while using the parks.

I never realized the Naperville's dog park had an agility stuff. either way I'm gonna get the pass. 

Let's just do a picnic at freeport and call it a day.

I think we should just have it at Freeport since we've had it there before and they are so willing to cooperate with us.  We can definitely keep this in mind and start planning next years much earlier. 

What does everyone think...

Freeport dog park, September 11th, noon till 5 and potluck?

sounds great!!!

Sure, you can fill out and send in the Dog Park Permit Application from our Web site at http://bit.ly/pzBBqW with the payment of $3 per dog in check, money order, or credit card. Just make a note on the permit application that you are requesting the one-day permit for the specific date, and we will note that date on the permit

This is for Whalon Lake

ok, I am confused. I thought we were going to Freeport after all?  We really need to get this nailed down as I would like to have some time to get everything settled.  I will be coming from Iowa and I need to set up people to check our other dogs and all that....

I would like to know for sure where/when/what time/ specifically, if possible!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FZR828C

Here's a poll on to see where people wanna go and if they want to do a potluck or picnic

everyone, please try and take this survey as soon as possible so we can lock down our plans! =D thankss
done
done....
I filled it out, but will most likely not be able to make it if it is September 11th. My baby shower is the day before and I have to travel an hour and a half for it.. so that makes doing something where I have to travel somewhat far again the next day kind of tough. I will try though :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service