Cricket went to be with God yesterday, he got hit by a car and died instantly. I have never felt the devastation of losing a beloved animal before. He was like our own flesh and blood. Hopefully healing will begin soon.

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry Amanda, I can't begin to imagine your pain. You will be in my prayers. Jo
I am sorry about your loss. Please take care of yourself.
OMG i am so sorry. My prayers are with you.
I am so incredibly sorry. I don't know what to say except I am crying with you--I can only imagine how you are hurting. I will say a very special prayer for you and Cricket tonight--hopefully my Dillon has taken him under his wing, and they are running and playing together waiting for us to be together again someday....
Very sorry for your loss! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.....
It is so easy to tell how important your dogs are to you and what a huge part of your life Cricket was. We will remember you, your family, and Cricket in our prayers.
I'm so sorry. :(
Oh Amanda, I am so very sorry. We lost a dear husky/lab mix to a car...I know how devastating it is. You will heal, and you will never forget Cricket. She was so lucky to have you.

My heart goes out to you! If you need a shoulder or have questions about the feelings you'll be going through, I can listen and help, as I ran over and killed my beloved Ladygirl last November. It will get worse before it gets better, but it will get better eventually. Cricket and Ladygirl are now running in a lush, green field chasing each other, romping, playing, and forever young. They'll be waiting for both of us.
OK I'm crying too...I forgot about the dogs that I have had that have left me also and can't wait for that day! Especially Bella #1 who left this world at about 2...way too early! If they live a good long life we expect they will leave but it's those unseen early departures that are even tougher! Again...my thoughts are with you!
I really cry when I read these posts and hug my puppies closer. They really are the most unbelievable animals and give us so much joy,

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service