Jane Christensen's Discussions (4,862)

Discussions Replied To (4695) Replies Latest Activity

"She has a buddy Linda...we got him shortly after Wynn and Teddy died...they do fine…"

Jane Christensen replied Aug 7 to Veterinarians

5 Aug 7
Reply by Jane Christensen

"That would make sense that it might be stressed related...she's been through so much…"

Jane Christensen replied Aug 5 to Veterinarians

5 Aug 7

"How is Phoebe doing? "

Jane Christensen replied Jun 26 to Bladder Stone

12 Jul 18
Reply by Linda

"Pups need to go out about 20 minutes after eating. I would crate her inside if she d…"

Jane Christensen replied Jun 18 to Potty training my 9 month old female pembroke

3 Jun 18
Reply by Vicky Hay

"That will be hard for the breeder to to see that in such a young pup. I wish I could…"

Jane Christensen replied May 25 to What Personality Type Pairs Best with a Submissive Omega Personality?

5 May 29
Reply by Beth

"Hi Steve,  Glad to hear that you are looking for a new pup for you and Paul to enjoy…"

Jane Christensen replied May 14 to What Personality Type Pairs Best with a Submissive Omega Personality?

5 May 29
Reply by Beth

"RIP Gwynnie, you were given an awesome life filled with so many adventures thanks to…"

Jane Christensen replied Apr 9 to Gwynnie, 4/8/2003 -- 4/1/2017 alpinist extraordinaire

13 May 3
Reply by Stephanie

"I'd say sable. Cute puppy!"

Jane Christensen replied Mar 9 to What color is my corgi?

10 Mar 16
Reply by Beth

"Do you have a place that you could put up a child gate so the cats can have their ow…"

Jane Christensen replied Mar 9 to My girl has started growling at the cat

4 Mar 9

"always measured mine. They have always gotten 1/2 cup 2 times a day(grain free). I l…"

Jane Christensen replied Mar 6 to Food by weight NOT CUPS!

13 Jun 6
Reply by Bea S

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service