I was scratching Carlys back close to her rump and felt something..i  thought it might be a flea patch , but when i continued it was even further up her back.. Do they get cradle cap like a baby? Her hair is so thick and coarse down the center of her long back, i was thinking maybe her baths and brushing dont get down to the skin..i am a hairdresser and i have not a clue what to do lol

Shes been going to a groomer for a while now maybe they dont scrub her, i decided to put a little vitamin e oil a comb and work it in , hopefully that will help? maybe i should use baby oil nest time..

Got in idea what this might be?

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't use baby oil since that will just collect more dirt and grim. It could be a bug bite or from rolling in the yard she scratched herself from a twig or stone. If she's not itchy or has excessive dandruff and no other scabbies then I wouldn't be to worried about it. Do you give fish oil to her?

i have given her fish oil but not lately.. I dont think its a bug bites because its all along her back, several patches close to her tail, and its white color. I dont think she can reach it to scratch, i guess  thats why she loves me to.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service