Hello All,

My Mac has been shacking his head a lot lately and scratching at his right ear. He is always rubbing his head along the carpet and furniture (so that behavior is not unusual) but recently I have noticed in addition to rubbing along the carpet/furniture, he is scratching at his right ear and shacking his head. Last night he had a scratching fit and his ear was hanging a little lower probably from the scratching and shaking, however, today his ear is back up and his is only shaking a little bit.We have ear cleaner that was given to us from the vet and I am wondering if I should try to put that in his ears and see if that helps or should I go directly to the vet?

Thank you,

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Go directly to the Vet.  Ear problems don't get better on  their own and can get a lot worse.

It could be different things causing the infection.  I'd take him to the vet just to be sure.  I can't remember what I got for my guys when they had yeast infections in there's...it started with a "Z" and was all natural.  Cleared them right up, and didn't burn like the vet medicine did.

It was "Zymox"...worked way better than any other medicine the vet gave me.

I would go to the vet.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service