Hey guys! Haven't hung out with any fellow corgi lovers and their kiddos since Halloween and was wondering if anyone would want to meetup.

This Saturday January the 16th at Chapparal dog park at 4 pm!
If anyone needs directions, just let me know!

Views: 159

Replies to This Discussion

We were wondering why y'all left so early :(. Dexter showed up like ten minutes after y'all left. Didn't see dash though.
Hey Alice, we were there but missed you by ten minutes. Despite his disappointment, Dexter had a fun time being beaten to the ball over and over again by Mousse.

Rumor is that a new dog park is being built, as we speak, at Hayden & Thompson Peak, kind of by the upscale Jack in the Box. It will make a nice alternative to Horizon Park, which is pretty nice too.
So you know of any place closer than gilbert that has a swimmin hole?
Molly was very sad to have missed Dexter. We left shortly after Finnigan--not because Molly was tuckering out, but because I was! She had a blast during our short stay though. It was a great seeing everyone--we can't wait for the next meetup!
Oh, I'm sorry we missed you. We got there just before 4pm; I guess we should have showed up late. Finn played some with Molly but he would have loved to see Dexter. I hope we can see everyone next time. If it weren't for Finn's hips we would stay much longer.

That would be good if they did build a dog park over there. I like Horizon but I don't like that it doesn't have separate sides for active dogs because whenever we go there are "active" dogs in there and they pick on Finn. You'll have to let us know if you hear more about it.
Sorry Dash missed the meet up. We hope to catch everyone next time.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service