I'm going to document Mocha's bucket list, a photo will be posted as I complete each one :) Feel free to suggest one for us!
1. Eat lots of homemade waffles
2. Riding shotgun instead of the cargo hatch
3. Free Massage, no tricks required.
4. Take a family portrait
5. Pick on big dogs at the park.
6. Eat Pizza - Like a boss.
7. Go camping
8. I'm on a boat
9. Eat BBQ Fish, Beef, Chicken and Sausage
10. Eat Cheetos
11. Sunbath at the lake
12. Bacon I love you
The update continues on another thread... Aug 1st 5:58pm
Thank you so much for all your messages, our phones were beeping non stop from notifications. Your words brought tears to our eyes and we are filled with love.
I took Vienna to the vet yesterday, the cytology result came back today, she also has stage 5 Lymphoma. So this thread will continues and I'm starting another bucket list for Vienna as well.
Aww, so wonderful.
One of Teddy's favorite treats is a vanilla ice cream cone from Dairy Queen. Sometimes he even gets a whole one. :)
does that make him sick ever? I've heard excessive dairy for dogs (and even cats) can be bad. Plus all the sugar.
Then again, I also <3 DQ ice cream cones :p
aww... how sweet!
i love a family portrait!
Riding with his head out the window - if he wants (much more safer in a driveway/parking lot)
Eating steak/prime rib
Video of Mocha talking/barking/ and other Mocha sounds
Pictures/videos of uniquely Mocha behavior
Soft squeaky toys to destroy and pull stuffing out (if he likes that)
Your portrait is amazing!
- Ice Cream from DQ
- The pick of anything from the pet store.
- Drive to Sonic for a burger and tots.
- A dog party with all dog friends and parents over for a visit.
- Watch the sunrise then go play in the park.
- Treats, treats, treats and more treats!
The very last thing for all my dogs has always been a king sized Hershey's bar. Every dog deserves to have chocolate once in their lives. <3
These are great ideas Gail! =D
Some of my idea's are:
- Make homemade peanut butter cookies (Wallace always drools over these when I make them)
- Have you ever heard of bacon flavored popcorn? I read about that on some website...Bacon Popcorn
- Watch a dog movie as a family..Wallace loves seeing dogs on TV!
- Wallace always loves to sit by me and feed the birds bread...after that I let him chase them (supervised/ on a leash of course!)..He always has a blast doing this! =D
- Go to a specialty pet food store (up here in WA state we have a store called Mud-Bay) and let Mocha sniff around at the treats,..pick the ones he's most interested in! Wallace loves these cheese treats! He'll do anything for one! haha
- Take Mocha for a drive..let Mocha have his head out the window and video tape it!..."Every second Counts"
Love the scene with the dog!! Very cute.
- I don't know if this is an option, but maybe you and your family could go on one last trip together..maybe camping and eating s'mores! =D
- Swimming or throwing a frisbee into the water and Mocha goes and gets it.
- Take Mocha to a farm and let him herd (or try to herd =P) some sheep! Definitely a Corgi bucket list item!
Hope this list give you some ideas! =D
I like the chocolate bar idea... They always seem to want chocolate, so this would fulfill that wish :)
SLEEPING IN THE HOOMAN's BED!
an entire roll of TP to play with/shred!
Love the mud idea! =)