I think we found him! We are going down soon to visit maybe let Midas come with...good idea? He is the "explorer" of the group and seems sweet and most curious of them all. He has the smallest bit of white on his back. He is the chubbiest of them all. I can't wait to meet him. Now everybody, lets play a little game called..."NAME THAT CORGI!!!!" We need it to sound good with Midas and were going on the line of another king name or we also liked the idea of some welsh towns. But believe me, we are very open to names. Oh and he is the one all the way on the right!

Views: 152

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If hes Pudgy, Henry (king)
Rhain was a welsh king
Edwin,Rhys and I think appropriate because of the spelling...lol Pawl!

Good luck on your corgi!
OMG when I read it in someone else's post I loved the name Leo, I don't know if it's a king or royal or anything, but I think it sounds great with Midas. :) If not, hope you find something you like! (as I'm sure you will...no puppy that I know of has grown up nameless) Congrats!
wow, there are lots of great suggestions on here! i wish i could get another corgi... ;-)
Taffy-prince of wales(sorta)
Tudor-people king(as all Corgis are)
Oliver-host of elves(neat because of the meaning and myth behind Corgis)
Eurig-gold(meaning goes with Midas's names meaning)
Dewey/Dewi-beloved
Owen-desire born
Pan-god of flocks(Midas myth related)

here are the ones I like that I found so far...
Out of the names that you liked the most I think that Oliver sounds really cute for a corgi :)
I like the name Oliver as well :)
Oliver is a good name! "Never before has a boy wanted more!"
My "Oliver Wood With a Twist" agrees... Oliver is the best name ever. :D
Okay ya'll, so I know this is a little crazy but we actually met him tonight and ended up not liking any of the names we picked. We felt the welsh names just didn't fit for some reason. Who knows! But anyways these are the brainstorm names list that we came up with on the way home from the breeder! Let us know what you think....

Moose, Moby, Wilson, Rupert, Dobby, Ollie, Weston, Brinkley, Franklin, Ryder, Wrigley, Dozer, Tater, Dexter, Dyson, Hoover
Oh my first vote goes to Wrigley...second vote goes to Ollie. I wanted to name Lance Wrigley..but I got outvoted by my family. :(
That's what happened to me when I named Livvy Gwenneth b/4 I got her...name tags and all. The name didn't fit so she still has the wrong name tags and a new name! You might just have to have a short list and wait till he comes home...a few days with no name won't bother him!
Very True....pup doesnt need a name right away...you can just call him puppy while you decide on a name.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service