Hello!  I am awaiting the birth of my very first Corgi!  I am so excited.  I haven't had a puppy in over 25 years, as our last dog was a rescue and lived a long life.  Our new puppy is due on September 2nd, so I expect we'll have a "baby" in the house by early November.  I plan to be totally prepared and have everything ready.  We are empty-nesters now, and I'm home all day, so this little guy will be well-loved and spoiled (just a bit!!).

I would appreciate some advice!  I plan to crate train our pup for short times I'll be gone and I want to obedience train him.  My question is this:  Does anyone have any suggestions on the best methods, such as... a class, or a training manual?  I live in Murrieta, CA which is near Temecula, and would love to do the BEST thing for my dog!

Thanks so much!

Kathleen Unsell

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It seems to me that, with your general attitude, your consistency and your time available, any solution you opt for will work just fine.  YOU are the main ingredient in the training recipe and I think that's one lucky puppy! Enjoy.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service