We entered a contest and they decided to play dirty... Well we will show them a fight they will never forget!

We shall rise up from the ashes and show them what Corgi Spirit can do!!!!

I decided to switch things up a bit. Since we're doing this to help with Roxi's vet bills I decided to add Roxi as the contestant instead.

So... I give you... VOTE FOR ROXI!

http://shar.es/X1Wyx  - Click the link and add a vote ONCE PER DAY till Jan 31st!

We may have lost the fight.. but we haven't lost the war!!

disclaimer: pppllleeasseee!! No cheating! It's very sweet you want us to win but that's what got us in trouble in the first place. :) Thanks!

Views: 342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will vote everyday at 7 pm. I will have my mom vote too. Tomorrow, I will post the link on Facebook, so that other people can vote too!
Just wanted to remind people to vote daily for Roxi! I bookmarked the page so I can find it easily :)
All fun aside I just wanted to say thank you to all of you helping us. I always knew the people on this site were wonderful but little things like this always never fail to amaze me.
Done!
Voted! She's super cute
As of just this minute, she's ranked number 18.
Just voted so now Roxi is tied for 17th place, lets go Roxi!!!
It's day four... we climbed up to rank 16.. got dropped to 17... They're not going down without a fight but I know we can overcome! Go team corgi Go! :)
Voted!! I don't know if people realize that when they say vote 1 X per day they mean EXACTLY 24 hours from the last time you voted....
Yea I noticed that too the second time I voted. It still says the vote counted but it doesn't till that 24 hour mark lol Thanks for pointed it out!
I just wanted to point it out because I know that I have voted a couple times for both Roxi and Charlie and thought they were counted and they weren't, even though the website says the vote was counted.... It wasn't if the 24 hours isn't up. Now I make sure I vote after 8pm and it is usually counted but I make note of how many votes Roxi has before an after I vote to make sure it counted!
Thank you for everyone's help so far! Just a little update! We've taken rank 16 and are closing in on 15 fast! Hurray! :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service