Does any have a tattoo of their corgi?

Views: 617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just added a pic of a lovely tattoo on my page. It is quite colorful. Check it out!
Wow Sam, that is gorgeous! Have you had it long? How long did it take...multiple sessions?
Well I have been trying to convince myself that I am going to get a tattoo. I have decided that if not sooner than that will be my bday present to myself next year for my 30th. I would like to do something that incorporates my fur kids as well as my people kids, I have been toying with three roses fo represent my people kids but I am thinking something with maybe roses and paw prints? IDK. Everyone's tats are very cool.
I do! I do! I have a color portrait and a black & grey portrait. I also have a fairy riding a corgi. I will have another portrait done and a corgi sugar skull done.
I don't, but my Corgi has a tattoo -His ear tattoo to show that he is desexed! Is this a regular practice overseas? Because I know its a common practice here in Australia.
I've never heard of that here. Can you post a picture of what it looks like?
Sure! Here it is magnified from a photo of Potus.

You can't see it very well, and its especially hard to see it now because his ears have gotten so much more hairy! It's basically an oval shape made of a dotted line. They're very common and done with a stamp like tool.

As you can see from his photos on his profile, its not very obvious.
Thanks! That is very interesting.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service