Before my corgi, I had a Golden who couldn't care less about looking at or listening to the TV. Now, my corgi, Brian, is absolutely enthralled in watching TV with the family! Basically, if he hears any barking or animal noises he'll just stare at the TV and tracks whatever he sees (he loves watching Animal Planet). Sometimes, he doesn't even need the audiotory stimuluation and will just see a moving dog or other animal and just stares. For example, he watched an entire 5-minute montage of a running dog in a movie last night. Does anyone else's corgi actually watch TV?

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Catching Lance watching animal planet!! He doesnt often watch tv but just couldnt help himself this time....hehe. One time we were watching a animal planet show with wolves and he went up to the speaker and put his ear to it and kept turning his head, like he was trying to figure out what it was and where was it coming from!!! I wish I would have caught that on film and video, but I didnt!

I have a few videos of Roxi just relaxing and watching TV like she was one of the kids lol. I always wondered if she understood what was going on or caught us doing it and was mimicking us like a pack member would. I'm sure the flashyness/noise is entertaining.

She's a tv watcher alright :)

Charlie could care less so far. He also doesn't see the lazer light.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service