Our pup's name is Shiro, but we also call him Bunny, Twinky Boy, Lazy Bum, Fuzzy Butt, Dummie, Dumbo, Pretty Boy

Views: 926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love the "professional" names. Sometimes I will call Ella, Dr. Professor Miss Ella Fuzzy Butt. But only when she is walking all "proud" looking with her head and nose up, like a show dog.
I'm always coming up with nicknames for friends and family, so Stella's got a long list already and I've only had her for two months. They are: Stells, Stellar, Estrellita, Puppy Disaster, Piglet, Earsy Beierschmidt (and actual friend my grandfather had who had huge ears), Monster, Gator, Ms. Pac-Man and Chomp. Wow, it's a wonder she responds to her name!
Dean-A-Me-Tay gets called Monster Child a lot. but mostly it's Deans and Cyfliath's nickname is Kivvy.
Bubba, P-ditty, Paddycakes, Paddywacked, Macho-camacho, P-man...
Wow, I am so happy to know that I am not the only one! I call Giovanni: Gio, Brother, Bug-a-Roo, Detective Long Nails (because he is very nosiey), MaGulicutty, Mr. Magoo, Bunny, Brother Bear, Goo Goo, Tooter McGavin (because he farts a lot), Putter Ma Gooter, Bubba, and pretty much anything but Giovanni. My mom tells me that when he goes to visit he won't answer them when they call him Giovanni. LOL!! I love it!!!
The first nickname I gave Sami was Demon Dog actually she is a very good dog. She likes to eat books though and her favorite is Running with Demons, she just loooooves those corners to chew on:) Also Samikins, Booger or Booger Dog and Baby Girl.
Violet's nicknames are Beautiful, Sweet Thing, Baby Girl, & Puppy Love.
Jasper has a lot: Jaspy-wasp, Boo, Booty, Boo Bear, BabyDog (sometimes I think he responds to this one more than his name lol), Little One, Punim (don't ask, it was my husband's doing), Turkey Butt (when he's lying with his legs straight out behind him), Beauty Dog, Jasper J (short for his full name Jasper Jebediah McPherson), Little J, Booger, BoogerButt, Tiny(even though he's pretty big for a Corgi), Tooter, and Toots. Poor pup is probably so confused!
Jordan just has 1 nickname and thats doo-doo because he eats doo-doo and goes doo-doo...............Teagen's is kitty so far because when we took her into a petsmart in willsonville after we picked her up to buy a collar somebody commented on what a cute kitten we had!!!!!!
Some days their nicknames are not fit to print on a family web site..LOL.
My Tri- colored name is Chico Bear.... I call him papa bear.....bad boy... pee pee boy.... I call Queenie fluffy bunny butt.... big mouth,.. big butt..... shut up Queenie..lol.. the list goes on... all said with love.. of course... :-)
Ein = fuzzy butt, bastard, good boy, bad dog, piggy, turd burgler, pumpkin, red headed step child, smart boy, stupid dog, sewer butt, devil dog, bubby, sweetie pie, who's the puppy, cock blocker, shortie, damit dog, chicken legs (because they look like chicken legs with the white paper coverings) baby boy, mommas boy..... i think thats it. He gets picked on alot, but in a loving way! Our kids will have a complex wont they :}

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service