Paddy and Karley the Corgies's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Your story brings back some frustrating memories of my own. Sounds like Ollie is a t…"

Paddy and Karley the Corgies replied Aug 20, 2009 to 9 Months old, we still can't find solution for behavior.

24 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Ollie and Dinah

"Bubba, P-ditty, Paddycakes, Paddywacked, Macho-camacho, P-man..."

Paddy and Karley the Corgies replied Aug 4, 2009 to what are your corgis' nicknames?

83 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Danielle_RN

"Poor Frodo. I would have to ask my vet all of these questions. Did you have a chance…"

Paddy and Karley the Corgies replied Jun 25, 2009 to Help!!!!!!!!! My Frodo was bitten by another dog!!

12 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Kyle, Megan and Loki

"Congradulations on surviving puppyhood. Now you get to deal with adolesence and awkw…"

Paddy and Karley the Corgies replied May 28, 2009 to Ok, is it just because she is a puppy, or should I seek a behavioralist???

18 Jun 8, 2009
Reply by Jeanette

"My corgi is loose in the car. I drive a Honda CRV and he mixes it up on where he sit…"

Paddy and Karley the Corgies replied Mar 12, 2009 to Is your corgi loose, crated or seat-belted when driving in your car?

117 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Paisley "Vaquita"

"My Paddy does the same thing. He wants to be chased by either humans or other dogs a…"

Paddy and Karley the Corgies replied Feb 13, 2009 to Chasing your corgi

16 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Nicola Porter

"I ordered one as a gift for a friend and would like to order two more. I hope you ha…"

Paddy and Karley the Corgies replied Jan 1, 2009 to MyCorgi 2009 Calendar

275 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by