I have visited several sites to try to find the cutest, most unique dog costume. So far we have it down to either batman, or batgirl in Quixotes case since she is all ears right now! Or an astronaut costume with an acme pack that we found at glamourdog.com. It is a hilarious costume and definitely would suit quixotes speed rocketing runs around our house!
What is your corgi going to be this halloween?

Views: 1036

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks..... I needed that today!!! ^,,^
Well are crazy try is going to be a Bat becuase she looked cute and it suit her, and our little pumkin boy is going to be of course a pumpkin. I am not into dressing up a dog, but i love halloween more than any other holiday. Hopefully next year i can afford to be more creative.
I want to make AL & Gwynn Seattle Mountain Search & Rescue vests... with a Starbuck's cask under their chins.
Great idea! Be sure to post pics!
We'll be waiting to see the pics!! : )
For those looking to put a twist onto the banana costume, check out this one!
http://www.target.com/Banana-Split-Pet-Costume/dp/B003L97R1W/ref=sc...
Yoda is going to put on his robe and light saber then he is back in his Jedi master form. And Chewie....I do not think Wookies wear anything...
Didn't Chewie wear an ammo belt in the movie?
I want to make a hammerhead shark costume for Waffle.
Last year Ella was a cheerleader, but I'm not sure about this year. She hates stuff on her head, so I'm going to need to be creative.
Loki is going to be in a Scottish or Irish Kilt this year for Halloween. I have an old plaid skirt that doesn't fit my daughter anymore; I'm going to tact it up so it won't hang in his feet and make him one of those hats with the puffy ball on top. I'll have to post a pic if it turns out the way I'm hoping. :-)
FANTASTIC idea!! I may be biased, but go with the Scottish theme! I'd love to find a Prince Charlie jacket and a kilt for Alwyn one day but I know my fiance would do nothing but roll his eyes (although if I used his clan he'd be thrilled...hmmm now the wheels are turning!). I want to see pics!!!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service