What is the weirdest thing your corgi has eaten???????

We just had take-out chinese food and my kid was sitting at the table reading a fortune cookie - and as soon as my kid said "on the back of the fortune it says 'Learn Chinese' How do you say" ___________ WHOMP - my corg jumped up and ate the fortune (THE PAPER, NOT THE COOKIE!!!!!!)

This dog will each most anything - scallions, raw squash, he even ate an orange balloon once!

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thankfully Theo hasn't eaten too many inanimate objects. Usually just poop and dead things are the only non-food items he likes to get his tongue on. Like worms. He loves dead, dried up worms. He'll walk right past a live one, but those crunchy dead ones he can't get enough of. It grosses me out to no end.
Didi does the same thing. She also digs up grubs and crunch crunch crunches them up. Yuch
Didn't you know those are tasty Corgi French fries? Lool
Haha! Apparently! It's funny because he won't give live worms a second thought. He only has eyes for the "fries" as you put it. Bleck! Do yours rub all over dead things too? I killed a spider last week and 5 minutes later I saw Theo rubbing his face all over the carcass. Ewwwww!
Anything that stinks or has been dead awhile they seem to like. Bubba's aunt likes to roll around in horse poop!! I caught Bubba one day sniffing at something in the back yard close to the shed and then saw him roll in it. I knew that was trouble so I went to check and it smelled horrible...cat vomit!! They must think it smells like Obsession.
My Andy likes to roll in dead things...and on some live things! She likes to roll on live bugs or worms!!
I like to put Vaseline on my lips before I go to bed. My little Andy gets excited when I get the jar out - she will lick it off my fingers!! Blech!
Oh, and wood chips...regularly.
And I forgot about the button....
Drag chews on sharp things.. its a weird fetish. He likes stickers, nails, tacks and paper clips. I have to always get them from him so he doesnt swollow them. LOL but he loves pecans.. he rolls on them and breaks them and then eat em' all up!
Kyoshi ate his poop once or twice when he was a little pup and the last time he did it, he threw it up in his crate. It was a bloody mess. Hasn't done that since so he learned his lesson.
Other weird things he eats: his own hairballs, lint, the stuffing out of the stuffed animals his tears into, and sometimes, rocks! WTF?
Oh yeah! I totally forgot, Theo also likes to eat his furballs! When I brush him I have to make sure to keep the furball far away from him because he always tries to eat it. The same thing when I'm sweeping up his furballs on the floor. It is so gross.
My female who is exremely well behaved has eaten three of the body for life books. I told my husband she thinks the guy on the front of the book is a hottie...HAHAHAHAHHAAHA. Any time she has been bad and we return home she will immediately run over to us and sit down looking up at us with her best "He did it look" and wag just the very tip of her tail.
Between all of mine: part of the paneling, the couch, the chair, legs on dining room table/chairs, shoes, books, paper towels, toilet paper, the zipper off the doggie pillow, a leash, and the carpet. Zia's favorite thing to eat is pecans. She goes to the backyard, grabs a pecan, brings it back into the house, tosses it, chases it, and then eats it.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service