KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Kyoshi started on Purina One and Beneful before I woke up and got off the mainstream…"

KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai replied Apr 1, 2009 to What do you feed your corgi?

502 Aug 20, 2017
Reply by Diane Myers

"Carpet surfing! LOL Glad Kyoshi isn't the only weird one around here!"

KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai replied Dec 5, 2008 to Kyoshi sniffs the carpet and rolls over a few times after he chows down...is this their way of digesting their food?

8 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Judi, Dawn, Soffie & Griffyn

"Kyoshi does that all the time. I guess they have their bursts of hyperness they need…"

KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai replied Dec 4, 2008 to Does your corgi frantically run sprints throughout the house?

26 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

"Kyoshi ate his poop once or twice when he was a little pup and the last time he did…"

KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai replied Dec 4, 2008 to What is the weirdest thing your corgi has eaten???????

70 May 4, 2009
Reply by Maxine Stone

"theres nothing wrong with our vacuum"

KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai replied Nov 15, 2008 to Its starting to get cold now, yet Kyoshi still sheds like crazy!!!

3 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai

"Yup, the others are right on. If the crate is too big, they have enough space to han…"

KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai replied Jun 30, 2008 to Night time crate training

6 Jun 30, 2008
Reply by Steph

"Kyoshi is the same way. At first, we freaked out why he wasn't scarfing down his foo…"

KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai replied Jun 30, 2008 to Playing with Food?

8 Jun 30, 2008

"Early on, Kyoshi ate his poop maybe 3 or 4x, but the last time he did, I think he fi…"

KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai replied Jun 20, 2008 to Kind of a Nasty Question

19 Jun 20, 2008

"Kyoshi turned 6 mos last week and hes at least 21-22 lbs already, and he only eats t…"

KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai replied May 13, 2008 to When did your Corgis stop growing?

47 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Ryan Concepcion

"So, how often do you have to use the furminator? Once a week? I just bid on a medium…"

KYOSHI&Frank&Care&Lai replied May 13, 2008 to Furminator to the Rescue!

66 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service