* you carry a furminator in the car...

* you have any item of clothing that has on it the words "bunny butt"...

* pet hair is considered a condiment at your house...

* you put your friends in the following categories: red and white, sable, tricolored....

ANYONE CARE TO KEEP THE LIST GROWING?

Views: 4612

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You've have the same mattress for 20 years, but buy new dog beds regularly. You just can't help yourself!
They need the comfort! They do!
LOL..can never have enough dog beds!! :) Good one!!
you've been a victim of "drive by licking"

you've woken up to wet nose in the eye

you found your dog under the sofa

you've used a measuring tape on your dog

you fought between the size "small" and "medium"

you thought about reselling the fur to Chinese crested dogs and Chihuahua
Hahahah Chris wants to make clothes out of Charlie's fur!
#4 I'm guilty! hehe
or woken up curled *around* your corgi while they snooze contentedly on your pillow, wrapped up in your blanket. :D

LOVE the one about between small and medium. its a never ending guess. and then you make air an "air corgi" to simulate your dog's size and people stare at you as if you'd grown antlers.
OMG Missy Mae is a "sneak Licker " HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
***when u get excited when u see pet products with a picture of a corgi on it**

***when u are watching a show and u see that it has a corgi in it, you get perked up/little excited*** :P
my mom has this mania now, she will cut out ads that feature corgis and mail them to me!
Guilty!!
- When can't walk TOWARDS the house from the street below without hearing the shouting of "Hurray! Mama's home!"
- When you can't leave the house until that latest corgi blog post is done!
- When saying "going to the fair" means something other then carnival rides and street vendors.
- When agility doesn't mean roll a D20. (I've actually had this discussion no joke)
- When you sit there at dinner and instead of discussing politics you try to describe how corgis move as one when they're in a pack.
- You go out and instead of enjoying the afternoon playing with your dogs you FILM others playing with your dogs.
- When you can't put the camera away... no matter how long you've owned your dog.
- You start referring your corgi friends as a 'cult'.
- You don't throw plastic bottles away because you can use them to hold dog park water.
- Old shirts and pants turn into tug toys.
- Your floor doesn't resemble a carpet anymore but looks like a toy bomb has blown up all over it.
- You get excited when you can feed your corgi a new treat its never had before to see its reaction.
- Trying to explain that yes in fact these short dogs do HERD. Yes they can RUN FAST.
- You fight the urge to stop the car and squeal when you drive by someone walking a corgi.
- You get excited when someone knows what your dog is and goes "My *add friend/family member* had one of those! I love them!"
- You start buying little stairs for certain furniture and car.
- You try to explain that they are playing and not fighting.... then do the T-Rex hand motion as they bat each other with their short legs. Wrar! Wrar!! and/or consider painting little numbers on them.
- You've done the sonar noise as your corgi's ears move... with friends over... while they were having a discussion about something else.
- All Doors Shall Not Be Closed!
- You've set up a little area where your corgi can access and look out a window.
- Red Heads take on a new meaning.
- You know what a corgi butt spin attack is on another corgi.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service