* you carry a furminator in the car...

* you have any item of clothing that has on it the words "bunny butt"...

* pet hair is considered a condiment at your house...

* you put your friends in the following categories: red and white, sable, tricolored....

ANYONE CARE TO KEEP THE LIST GROWING?

Views: 4611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

* you scream bloody murder every time you see a corgi on the T.V.
* you plan your whole weekend around your corgi or for you corgi.
* you and your significant other kiss the corgi more than each other.
* you get mad at you significant other for making the corgi go to bed in its crate for the night when you and your corgi where happily passed out on the couch cuddling.
*instead of saying "hey Hun how was your day" you say ask how the corgi's day was.
*when you have made everyone in your family want a corgi, without realizing it.
*you wake up and smell corgi *got to love the puppy scent*
* you feel like royalty because your dog stops everyone in there track, at the dog park or just around the neighborhood, even the stuck up or grumpy ones.
*When group of co-workers are standing and exchanging stories about their kids, and you start talking about your corgi
*When you have a hard time resisting the urge of going to the pet store every time you drive past one.
For woman: When you stop going shoe clothe shopping when you have a bad day, instead you go corgi shopping.
exactly! I love buying my little ones gifts! ... I need new clothes.. haha.
"when you feel like royalty...." THAT IS SOOOO TRUE! My friend and I used to play a game when we went to outdoor cafes to try to guess how many comments we'd get about my corgi. EVERYONE wants to pet, kiss, hug, cuddle, or comment on him.
- You show up at work on your day off and everyone wonders where the corgi is and not why you are there on your day off.

- Your parents say "Grandpa/ma is here!" to the corgis when they enter your home and they bring treats for the "grandkids".

- While out of town your spouse runs back a block from a mini-mart to the hotel to tell you there is a cute Tri being walked and you should come see.

- All trips are planned with the corgi in mind.

- All major purchases (ie vehicles, house, etc...) are made with the corgis in mind.

- You know your corgis medical records, medications, vaccine schedule and vets phone number by heart but can't remember if you took your medication that day.

- You read the labels on all your corgis food but not your own.

- All greeting cards are signed with the corgis names.

- Framed corgi photos and figurines line your work desk.

- Your vehicle has corgi related decor (ie bumper stickers, magnets, lic. plate holder, bobble head...).

- You read these corgi lists and think "OMG I am not the only one!!"

- You put off buying stuff for yourself because the corgi would love that new $30 toy...and that other one too... and these new organic treats...oh and that new bed too!!

- When friends and family see you they tell you they saw a corgi in a magazine/tv/being walked and thought of you.

- You watch TV shows specifically because there may be a chance to see corgis (ie Kendra, Kirstie Ally's Big Life, NCIS...)
Just when I thoguth there couldn't possibly be new ones...voila!
Guilty, guilty, guilty an many of these! ^_^
You drive with your windows down on a cold night so the corgi can have fresh air, despite the before-mentioned cyclone of corgi fur that will cover everything in the car....as well as down the block. The CSI guys could track my meanderings through the city via the trail of corgi fur!
I totally agree! I would also never ever become a kidnapping victim since the amount of trace evidence I would leave behind (ie tons of corgi fur) everywhere I've been would make me a nightmare to clean up after!

Guilty! It's getting wintery cold here in Chicago now, but I open the window for Charlie and turn on the heat for myself! Sooo wasteful, but in my head I tell myself his happiness is worth it! So spoiled... I think this is also how I get sick.... haha

you plan your day around walking your dog!
you watch the movie The Queen just to get a glimpse of all those cute corgis she has running around!
* When people say Lowrider the only thing that comes to mind is a Corgi.
Exactly why we named our humane society fundraising team, Team Low Rider

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service