What's everybody's home dog park here in So Cal? I go to the Sepulveda Basin Dog Park on Woodley and Victory. Just want to know where everyone else goes.

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Silverlake (East LA) and when kiyo is big enough, we'll go to the silverlake dog park!
We take Taffy to the Thousand Oaks dog park - she likes it but one day last year she snuck through a small opening in the fence between the "small" dog yard and the "big" dog yard which she thought was really funny until the big dogs started chasing her!
Well, I'm way down south, The closest one to me that I go to is Otay Town Center Dog Park, I've also gone to Harry Griffin Park and Poway
We go to the relatively new Fullerton dog park. It is by the Hunt library branch in Orange County. It is quite nice, with trees and benches. There are large rocks to sit on. Lots of trees. There is a large dog area that is LARGE and a small dog area that was unfinished last time I was there. There was an uncomfortable chip filed small dog area that was usable but extremely uncomfortable, no shade, no grass, one bench. I put Kiki in the large area and watched her closely. The big dogs like to play rough so she stuck close to Mom.
Nobel Athletic Fields and Recreation Center
8810 Judicial Drive San Diego, CA 92122
We also go to the Sepulveda Basin park. It's closer to my house but a little far from my boyfriend's apartment but I insist on going there. We've tried out a few other ones such as the Venice park and another one I can't remember the name of but none were quite as welcoming and open as the Selpulveda one.
I go to huntington beach Dog park off Edwards and Warner. We go every sunday for a Corgi meetup from 10:00 to 12:00. Its a little bit of a drive out of our way, but totally worth it.
I don't know the name of the dog park I go to but it's in North Hollywood right next to Burbank. They have a big dog and separate small dog park. Both are huge, green grass, lots of toys and balls and regulars hanging out to keep the place looking nice. It's crowded in the evening so I try to avoid that time of day because dog parks can get a little reckless, especially when crazy Corgis are added to the fray. There's usually street parking right next to the park.

Click here for a map!

If you zoom in a bit more after it loads, you can just about see the critters running around. Gotta love Google Maps. :-)
I live in Phillips Ranch and we frequent the Claremont Dog Park on Arrow Highway and Campus
I also go to Sepulveda when we go off leash, although I often just take Emma to the VNSO park and we walk the track around the park.
We took Waldorf to the dog park for the first time in Pasadena... any corgis also in the area?
We've been to the dog beach in huntington beach and the dog park off of chapman in orange. My dogs developed some anger management issues since moving here. I'm afraid to take them anywhere with other dogs since they can't get along in my backyard.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service