What's everybody's home dog park here in So Cal? I go to the Sepulveda Basin Dog Park on Woodley and Victory. Just want to know where everyone else goes.

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

I took Kona to Central Bark in Irvine. I took her there when she was only 4 months old and she got scared when bigger dogs where chasing her. haha. I am gonna take her back when she gets bigger.
Bunni goes to Central Bark in Irvine (seen a lot of corgis there) along with the Long Beach Dog Park off of 7th Street. We plan on going to the corgi meetup one of these Sundays. Wish there was an indoor dog play area during the winter we could bring her though.
We live in north San Diego county. My hometown dog park is unfenced, which makes me uneasy. We drive to neighboring towns to use the dog parks there. The best one is Mayflower dog park in Escondido. It has three big fenced in grassy areas with trees and benches and quadruple gate security! I hear the one in Rancho Bernardo is good too, but I have not personally gone there.
There are 3 that we go to in the Inland Empire.
Riverwalk Dog Park on Pierce at Riverwalk is just a few years old and very nice.
Carlson Dog Park in Riverside at the foot of Mt. Rubidoux is under construction being upgraded.
Limonite Dog Park off of Jurupa Road is great! Both big and little dog sides are a good 50 yrds long with nice thick grass.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service