Hope some of you see this.

We have a good gang of Corgis at Redondo Beach Dog Park (190th & Flagler).

We regularly assemble on Saturdays around 8 AM. Sometimes earlier, when the weather is hot. There usually at least a dozen dogs each Saturday. Sometimes many many more. Many of us come on Sundays as well (those without lives). The Huntington group came up and visited us one day. Fun. They complained that their park did not open until 10 AM. Too late for Corgis. Y'all come now.

Views: 286

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Might check this out this weekend! It's nice to have a regular meetup closer to the valley :)
Happy Thanksgiving!

I have an excitable six month old tri color corgi. I will bring him by, but I want to apologize in advance... he is a little excitable. :-)
Hi are you still doing meet ups?
There are normally a bunch of Corgis there every Saturday and Sunday. More there on Saturdays than Sundays. Be there by 8 AM. Most stay only about an hour, so if you're a sleep-in, you will miss everyone. Very informal. I see you asked about West LA. We live in West LA, too. The drive down to Redondo Beach Dog Park is not bad, and worth every ounce of gas. It truly is the best dog park in the area.
Im very familiar with that dog park. I use to live right down the street : ) Its a very good dog park! By the way did they do the howloween parada yet?
Quixote and I will try to make it this saturday to the corgi meet up : )

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service