Sang Ahn has not received any gifts yet
I took Johnny to the vet for the first time since I brought him home. He barked at every dog he saw. He also pooped in the examination room lol. Funny little puppy. Glad to find out he is in good health though.
Oh yea, I gave him a full run of the living today and guess what?! He peed right in the corner of the living room. I literally looked away for like 2…Continue
Johnny seems to be feeling more comfortable each passing day :)
Today, Johnny slept, slept and slept some more, and went to the crate himself to rest. Good that he likes his crate!
He is eating more food and water.
Also, he looked more confident and lively when we took him outside.
Such a joy to see him progress every day although it's only been 3 days!
Question: Do some corgis drag their rear paws when they feel lazy to walk on all fours? I see…Continue
1. No accidents in the house
2. Ate two full meals with no left-over
3. Felt more comfortable with the leash
4. Seems to understood simple commands, such as "sit," "stay," "come," "outside," "go potty"
5. Stayed in the crate quietly
6. Endured bathing, grooming and ear-cleaning
7. Climbed the stairs for the first time!…Continue