Well we learned one thing.. don't let your dog loose when you have people over:
Damage report from tonight-
1 - Journal
2 - Rubber ring around dog bowl/dog bowl. Most of pieces were found except one *TINY* piece.. probably in towel or someone's belly. Talked to neighbors about potential issue, showed the bowl and they said Owen is likely okay. Seriously small piece but ring is toast in many pieces (put it back together to see what was missing).
3 - my sanity after that
4 - someone's bluetooth head set (jawbone).. Not really sure how Owen got it.. I think it was left on the floor... awesome.. i feel like it is partially our fault.. but I'm kinda pissed at the same time because it could have been worse if he swallowed it or something..
I'm trying to love my corgi right now.. I'm pretty sure the damage report was over $200 tonight