Lincoln eats sooooo fast (I personally think he just inhales it rather than chew).
The other day he was done and he started choking - by the time I got from the other room to the kitchen he had stopped. I think he scared himself a bit.
Tonight he was eating dinner and he started to choke in the middle of it. He looked up at Eric with his ears back and ran to him. Eric pressed on his belly to try and release it ... he finally spit it up in his mouth.
How can we avoid him choking? He eats too fast and I don't know how to make him slow down.