Good things that happened this year;
1. Gainful employment
2. Met fiance.
3. Many many trips all over the northwest and to Las Vegas.
4. Rejoined burlesque troupe.
5 Moved into proper house with a yard.
1. Car broken into and purse and laptop stolen.
2 Identity stolen.
3. Later, car itself stolen.
4. Friend passed from cancer.
5. Aunt's cancer is terminal.
6. House doesn't allow pets.
7. Job sucks.
Mathematically it's turning out to be a neutral year, in actuality it's been rather a rollercoaster ride. This house doesn't allow pets, so sadly no corgi yet. The lease is up in May, though, and the next house will have to accept pets. I've convinced the boy we need a corgi by stating either we're having a corgi or having a baby. Puppies always win.