Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weird crease in puppy ear

Okay this is most likely me being super paranoid but I figured I'd ask, just in case. So Orion's right ear started coming up about a week a…

Started by Monica, Orion, and Laika

20 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by camile d sateren

What color will this puppy be?

One of my breeders has sent me a picture of an available puppy she has. So I am seeking professional advice (all of you!!) will this cute l…

Started by Treez & Spartacus

19 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

chest dropping

hi, i was wondering when a pems chest "drops" as in gets lowe to the ground. kirby is really long and i am thinking when his chest drops he…

Started by Amber and Kirby

5 May 31, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

Corgi Coat

Hi, I'm wondering if there are variations in Corgi coats as far as the length of hair.  I have a 2 year old with a quite luxurious coat, ve…

Started by Allison Musick

9 May 31, 2010
Reply by Allison Musick

Corgis that don't shed!

Lilibet doesn't shed. We have neighbor corgis that when they shake or just walk, hair flies off. Not so with Lilibet. Instead she blows her…

Started by Izzy

53 May 20, 2010
Reply by shelley power

fantasy dog: corgi/border collie mix; "border corgi"?

I saw a beautiful dog today, close to my "fantasy dog" in physique, color, temperament.  It was a tricolored shelty/border collie mix.  Coa…

Started by John Wolff

37 May 20, 2010
Reply by Angela DeMahy

Inside or Outside

We have had our Corgi, Zeke for a year now and my husband has just added number two a little girl.  I wanted to know if many of you keep yo…

Started by Adell Stokes

14 May 15, 2010
Reply by shelley power

Will his coat colors change?

Hi,my 11 week old Cardigan Welsh seems to be changing colors.His red patches above his eyes are starting to travel up to his ears. I was wo…

Started by Libby

4 May 15, 2010
Reply by Libby

Will my pup lose his white?

I am picking up my baby in a week and a half and I've been having my breeder send me lots of pictures. My baby has white all the way around…

19 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jane Christensen

New Corgi Owner Questions!

Hello everyone, I am new to MyCorgi.com, I am picking up my pembroke pup in two weeks (he will be eight and a half weeks old), he will be m…

13 May 11, 2010
Reply by Bax & Zigs & Rosie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by