Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yet another size thread

Just wondering if anyone has had a corgi that weighs about 20 lbs, at 5 months 3 weeks. had a 19 inchish girth. I am curious to how large h…

Started by Kyle, Megan and Loki

3 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Nicola Porter

How to tell red from sable?

I've looked on this site and elsewhere online, and I'm not totally clear on how to tell a red coat from a light sable. When we got Jack as…

Started by Beth

11 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Incorgiable

Should I take the puppy home at 6 weeks or wait?

I have picked out my puppy who is 4 weeks old right now. The breeder told me this is the mothers 3rd litter and the pups are usually weaned…

Started by Dawn

35 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

two questions

What's the best obedience book to buy? I never completed the obedience class because I started to have to work at nights (and unfortunately…

Started by Corgibyassociation

6 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Stanley & Charlotte

Tails: the docking question

Docking. Some people find the subject a bit controversial. In several countries, docking done strictly for appearance is banned. Here in th…

Started by Beth

10 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Sarah C.

It's raining...corgis?

Here is FL we've begun our rainy season which for us means rain storms pretty much everyday. As far as I can tell, Stanley doesn't mind it.…

Started by Stanley & Charlotte

16 May 27, 2009
Reply by Aj

What determines a "fluffy" corgi?

This is the first place that I have seen Fluffy corgi's. I did not know that they came that way. Is it a type of pedigree like a long haire…

Started by Gail's Lil' Gizmo

6 May 21, 2009
Reply by John Wolff

8 Month Old Cardigan Size

I'm curious what other people's Cardigans weigh/weighed at 8 months old, especially males, and what do they weigh now? My male 8 month old…

Started by Alice

8 May 16, 2009
Reply by Alice

Quick Question

My fiance and I are thinking of adding another Corgi for a friend for our other one. Now he is a complete daddy's boy and likes to think he…

Started by Kevin, Gabby and Toby!

9 May 7, 2009
Reply by Ross

Undocked Pembroke Shoutout!

Anyone else have an undocked (tailed) Pembroke Corgi? I was lucky enough to talk to the breeders that I got Louie from when they were expe…

Started by Clara Leet

15 May 6, 2009
Reply by Geri & Sidney

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by