Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grooming and Petsmart

I was thinking about taking Freya to Petsmart to be groomed before I get her spayed. I wanted to get a proper poop shoot trim and get her t…

Started by Corgibyassociation

7 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Corgibyassociation

Cats & Grooming

Do corgis get along with other pets such as cats? And also is the hair that big of a deal if you get them groomed every 4 months or so and…

Started by Staci : )

16 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Staci : )

He's a runt.

My puppy, Kipper, was the runt of his litter and he's around 2 months old right now. I'm just curious about how big he's going to be. He do…

Started by Marie Ploof

2 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Marie Ploof

Am I Full Breed Pembroke?

The breeders told me that she is full pembroke, but as she's growing, everyone is confused and thinks she might be chihuahua mix. can anyon…

Started by Pixie Stix

15 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Kelly

Training the Lay down command

Hi Corgi lover's, My 3 month old Spartan is potty trained, and knows his sit command so well he sits before i even tell him to lol. He for…

Started by Spartan

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Sam

Do corgis get fluffier as they grow?

i am just curious as to whether corgis get fluffier as they grow. My harlly is not very fluffy.. her coat seems quite short actually, and s…

Started by Ashley and Ian

6 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Kelly & Ozzee

when is it to late for her ears to pop up?

nollie is 3 months old and her ears are still not even hinting about perking up. don't get me wrong, she is adorable with her floppy little…

Started by Lisa

13 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Spartan

Coat coloring

As I have a puppy, I'm curious at what age can I expect the changes in her coat to stop and begin the hint her adult coloring? Freya is onl…

Started by Corgibyassociation

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by GoGoRainbow

What age are corgis no longer considered puppies?

Started by India

11 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by alynne

Black headed tri colored with a red mask??????

Hello! i was navigating through mycorgi.com and i see many friends and corgi owners who owns black headed tris but with a red mask....how d…

Started by Boots and Superstar!

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Luann Shipman

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by