Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Considering on adding a Cardi on our family...

Hello everyone! Superstar is still growing big and healthy and looney like always, but gotta love her! but anyways, I have been studying ab…

Started by Boots and Superstar!

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Ross

What color is she

Here are a few pictures of our new puppy Annie. She was born with a almost black stripe down her back. She is suppose to be red and white b…

Started by Chelsey

10 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Gus's Dad

Small face

LO has a small face/head and his tail is too long. I need verification.

Started by Nicola Porter

7 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Cindi

Kids love corgis, and corgis love kids!

I found this last night just surfing around and thought some of you Corgi owners who have kids might like this. Heck..even the adults. I li…

Started by Wendt Worth Corgi's

3 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by mosesbotbol

corgi length

im just curious how long a pembroke corgi gets when its full grown if u could post the lenght's of ur corgi's i could average them out

Started by Kyle

1 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

Undercoat color?

Does the undercoat determine the color of the pup? I noticed Freya has a gray undercoat on her back. My friend that has had corgis all her…

Started by Corgibyassociation

0 Dec 29, 2008

Do all Corgis have white paws?

Both of my Corgis have white feet. Rosie has white socks on three of her legs with white paws and one back leg with a white paw and no whit…

Started by Laurie

41 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Tekozi

Farm Corgis?

My Dad raises beef cattle and lives on a 45 acre farm. He recently lost his Jack Russel of the last 14 years. They have started to look int…

Started by Brodey's Mom

5 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Brodey's Mom

Oh no!

My boyfriend & I got Remy on September 30th so we've had him for a little bit now. However, recently my boyfriend has been breaking out…

Started by Cj & Lizzy

5 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Cj & Lizzy

A use for corgi hair!!

As all of us know, our corgis produce a ton of hair! We often joke in our family about how nice it would be to put all that hair to good us…

Started by Lori

3 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by John Wolff

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by