Both of my Corgis have white feet. Rosie has white socks on three of her legs with white paws and one back leg with a white paw and no white sock. She is tri-colored otherwise. My puppy, George, has two white socks and four white paws. Do all Corgi's have white paws and/or white socks?

Views: 1789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

all of my corgis have always had white paws. I don't know if this is a breed standard-- I really have no clue, but it really is a neat issue isn't it?? I can't recall ever seeing a corgi without white paws.... hmm...
James's cheezit doesnt have white paws! =P a unique situation. That's the only I've seen so far. Bailey has socks on the two front feet and white paws on the two back. =P
I think Cheezit has like one white paw...adorable! :) But my Grover has all white paws too. But the cutest thing is that his paw pads are randomly pink and black. :)
same here-- and they always smell like tostitos. the paws, that is.
Tostitos??? I'm going to smell Grover's paws when he wakes up. I think if he woke up from his nap with me sniffing his paws, he might be a little freaked out...granted, me sniffing my dog's paws is kind of strange no matter what. :)
I am very curious about the tostito thing as well. I have an assignment when I get home from work!
There was a whole thread on the "frito paws" some time ago. Makes me laugh all over again!
How many of us just smelled our corgis paws? lol I did and they absolutely did smell like tostitos. LOL

I plead the 5th!!! LOL
Ew... and here I thought it was normal for corgi paws to smell like cat litter....
:-)
Sid has four white socks - they are the cutest little legs.
The breed standard doesn't really address leg color, but the majority of Corgis I've seen have white paws.

Several months ago, I decided the "Frito feet" smell was from Charlie hiking his leg, then stepping in his pee. Don't smell too closely. LOL We started rinsing his feet off more often. : - )

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service