Basic Breed Info (403)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

any advice for a first time corgi owner?

hi im a first time corgi owner. i don't have him with me yet but i will in about 9 days. so what I'm trying to ask is "any advice for me?"…

Started by Claire

29 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

What do you think about the Corgi I´m getting?

Hi. I am brand new to the forum and to Corgis. I am about to get a mismarked Pembroke Welsh Corgi puppy and I wanted to know what you guys…

Started by Javier del Rios

57 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Javier del Rios

Is my puppy TOO small?

So Tobias has been to the vet at 8.5 weeks and yesterday at 12 weeks, and his weight at both visits seemed pretty low (to me). He was 4.88…

Started by Dana Pride & Tobias

16 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Gerty The Corgi

Question About Fluffies

Max is a fluffy and only once has his coat been allowed to grow out to it's full potential.  I do not shave him, not even in the hot summer…

Started by Linda

9 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Linda

Camping?

So, we're going camping next weekend. I'm planning on taking Ein with me. I've never gone camping with a pup before. So, I'm looking for ti…

Started by Andrea

13 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Richard Prange

When will my puppy's ears go up?!

Hello everyone!  My red and white female corgi will be 10 weeks this friday.  When I picked little Chiba up almost two weeks ago, her broth…

Started by Bella & Chiba

4 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Julia Stone

Tail fur

I was wondering if the fur on corgis with tails, cardi or pemmie is the same texture as their back? Our mix peke/corgi mix, Dolly, is reall…

Started by Snickmom

5 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Jane

What is the oldest age a corgi puppied ears should go up?

I know it all depends on the dog, and they all go up at different ages, but at what age would one begin to wonder if the ears may not go up…

Started by Vicki/Kurt Pegel

4 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Renee Krajcar

Bringing puppy home

Looking for some advise at bringing our new puppy (2nd corgi) home.   We have to drive 3 hours to pick him up, so round trip we will be gon…

1 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Bev Levy

Red/white or sable

Need opinions on what you think these puppies will be?  Can you tell me why you think what you do, I am trying to learn how to tell the dif…

6 May 23, 2013
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by