Corgi Behavior (2,878)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing 2 Corgis to 2 Cats

Hi! I have 2 Corgis (One male, one female both 4 yrs old, same litter). I'm trying to move in with my boyfriend who has 2 cats (both male,…

Started by Taylor Bonham

13 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Help teaching "Fetch": ball retrieval to my hand.

Al is superb at Fetch, but will not put the ball into my hand.  He either drops it so it rolls right to me, or else drops it in my lap, or…

Started by John Wolff

21 May 10, 2016
Reply by Carol

What to tell family about how to interact with my Corgi

My husband and I will be traveling cross country this summer with our 2 year old Corgi. Part of the trip will involve spending some time wi…

Started by Rebecca S

7 May 5, 2016
Reply by Holly

Jeli has a new brofur.

We got Jeli a puppy for her third birthday. Meet Jaxx.   He is 5 months now and working on getting his ears to stand up.  Some days are bet…

Started by susan

5 May 2, 2016
Reply by Bev Levy

Dog hates laptop

Recently I got a new laptop fro work. I was upgrade from an old macbook to a macbook air. Becca never had a problem with my old laptop. She…

Started by Marcie

14 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Marcie

My corgi puppy chews on her potty pads..HELP

I leave my 5 month old Corgi puppy in over night because she is way to small to stay outside... Before i go to bed i always make sure i tak…

Started by Ally

4 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Jane Christensen

Please help me with Lucy, she likes to eat everything in the park

Hi everyone! Happy to be a member of this community so I can share and help others with their corgis.  I have a problem. Lucy, my 9 month-o…

Started by Caro Pachón

14 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Caro Pachón

Fortie follows me everywhere...I know he's a Corgi, however...

Hi all Our Corgi, Fortie, is almost three years old now. We recently moved from an apartment in the city to a country house with a huge gar…

Started by Bea S

4 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

Puppy behavior

Hello, We've had a pembroke for a 10 months, sadly she passed away when she was just a year old. We now have a new pup at home for 5 weeks…

Started by Brenda & Pemmy

2 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by Anna Morelli

Aggressive Corgi Puppy..How to stop biting?

Hello! I have a new baby Pembroke  We've just welcomed her into the family this week and I tell you she has adjusted just fine! She's a dol…

Started by Jennifer Brianne

8 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Kathy Firestone

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by