Corgi Health (3,039)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fitness tracker for Corgi?

I’m thinking about getting an activity monitor for Rosie, like Whistle or Fitbark. Has anyone used something like this for a corgi? Did it…

Started by Mary and Rosie

0 May 11, 2015

Bone structure, growth, what is it?

Sometimes I look at my 6 month old Baxter and his from legs look so weird... I've tried looking up how Corgi's look when they're growing up…

Started by Kristina (Duncan)

24 May 1, 2015
Reply by Ran Tao

Probiotics, any recommendation?

My 15 yr. older dog  is on a two week course of antibiotics for an abscessed tooth and I cringe to think of what that  does to her intestin…

Started by Anna Morelli

24 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

itchy skin still

so after a week and seeing the vet, Baden still has itchy red skin. hes miserable and the benadryl helps (which the vet said to keep doing)…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

21 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

preparing for my pups first heat/season

Hello, My little lady is 5 months now, and is going to be shown and bred so she is not being spayed. I am expecting her first heat to be b…

Started by Hayley Roda

8 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Canine Flu Alert

FYI - I heard a news report today about a flu epidemic that is making dogs very sick in Chicago. Seems to be spreading like wildfire. It ca…

Started by Holly

14 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Carol

Applesace Question

Well, it's good news/bad news. Sully finally figured out how to bark to let me know she needs to go out. The bad news is she figured it out…

Started by Holly

13 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Becky S

Post-Neuter Ears?

Hi fellow Corgi parents! I have another floppy-eared question, but I think it’s a little different than most: Tucker, my Pembroke, is ado…

Started by C_Weiser

1 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Vicky Hay

Corgis with Lupus?

Hello all, My 4 year old corgi Lilly has been having many issues lately and the vet thinks that is it Lupus.   We have two girls that are l…

Started by Stephanie Sebright

9 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

We think Maddie might have DM Update 3/22

Update 3/22 after vet visit. Well, through no fault of the vets we know no more now than we did before.  Madison has so much going on.  Sh…

Started by Beth

36 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Beth

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by