Information & Directory (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help??

As I am Ziggy's fourth owner, I haven't met his original owners. I don't know anything about his history. I would like to, but I don't real…

Started by Zigward & Kimberly

12 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Amy & Rubi Rae

Name Change... FAIL?

Well, the Twixter was doing well with his name.. But now he won't even look at me when I say it. (Well, when I have something of interest t…

16 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Emily & Scout

Second Male Corgi Questions

Winston made 9 months yesterday and since everything went so well with him we really want to get another one. He house trained well (no acc…

Started by Molly Broussard

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Molly Broussard

The other end of the leash

I am in the middle of reading this book by Patricia B McConnel. Ph.D.she has some really good insight into our relationships with our dogs,…

Started by Kevan hudson

7 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Beth

Making Obedience Barbells?

I have discovered today that Maddie, 6 year old PWC, has an affinity for the small dumbbell weights that we use here in the house for our a…

Started by Katy

1 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

Dog Carrier for a Corgi

Our Davey is now about 17 pounds and we expect at least another 10 LBS over the next few months. We take our boy on the train many weekends…

Started by Davey

1 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Matthew

Clean Up Tools

While shopping at Target recently, I came across something in the dog aisle, that would make clean up time a bit more  pleasant, as pl…

Started by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

16 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Teresa

THE FURMINATOR

two days ago we bought The Furminator. IT IS WONDERFUL! Our 6month old was shedding like crazy! people would comment on how bad it was. Aft…

Started by Jas Staffa

4 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by steve smith

Kong Filler

I was wondering what I could use in a Kong for Ziggy, something tastey that he will be willing to actually work at it for. He spends a lot…

14 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jas Staffa

Fiance decided she's ready...

For another puppy! That being said, does anyone know reputable breeders in the orange, LA or san diego counties? She lost her red and white…

Started by Ella and Lily

4 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by steve smith

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by