Regional Events ONLY (426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yipe!! Savage Watch-Golden Retriever???

Oh my goodness. This afternoon I went over to my son's house to let the arborist, Luis, into the backyard so he could work on a tree that's…

Started by Vicky Hay

14 May 17, 2016
Reply by Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker

"Got Nothin' Else to Amuse Me" Department: Do you hug your dog?

...and does it make your dog crazy? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2016/04/27/no-science-didnt-prove-that-dogs-

Started by Vicky Hay

4 May 10, 2016
Reply by Chili

Matted Fur

Has anyone ever clipped or even shaved off your corgi's "pantaloons?"  Murphy's rear end fur has become a solid mat and he will not let me…

Started by Leih Cooper

8 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

How do you like Ruby's new necklace?

Okay, this isn't as crazy as it looks... And, alas, it doesn't seem to look as cool in this photo as it is. LOL! I made this little colla…

Started by Vicky Hay

3 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Whoa!! Strange (and wonderful) new behavior!

What on earth could have brought THIS on? All of a sudden and for no visible reason, Ruby has decided to behave herself on the leash! Ruby…

Started by Vicky Hay

6 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

New to the group and looking for a corgi

Hi all, I just joined this group. My daughter has a corgi, and I've been doing a lot of research on corgis and corgi breeders. All I've con…

Started by Laura Eaton

0 Apr 1, 2016

Separation Anxiety

I was wondering if anyone could help me out as I'm feeling a little lost on what to do for our 6 month old puppy to help him with his separ…

Started by Katie Heisel

7 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Katie Heisel

Does Your Corgi Like the Laughing Fox?

Check this out: http://ktar.com/story/970188/arctic-fox-breaks-out-in-an-adorably-human-like-guffaw-after-hearing-mans-laugh/ Extremely si…

Started by Vicky Hay

2 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Lots of Morning Scratching!

Hello Everyone! We've noticed that Bear has been scratching his back leg (and sometimes the front legs) a lot in the mornings (sometimes to…

Started by Gail Schwam

3 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Vicky Hay

Good dog food for senior Corgis?

I have Teddy a 13+ year old Corgi who has always been on grain-free (TOTW or Canidea) food but I have noticed that lately he will throw up…

Started by Jane Christensen

8 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Jane Christensen

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by